New to ETF Investing?
Do you know your index funds from your managed funds? Which ETFs are worth looking at and which ones are aren’t worth the money? Where do you even go to invest in these ETF things anyway?
If all this ETF investing stuff sounds like gobbeldy gook to you right now then you have come to the right place!
- What is an ETF?
- How do I buy an Australian ETF?
- What are the best ETF’s in Australia?
- What is the best International ETF in Australia?
- What are the best Australia REITs?
- How do I build an Australian ETF Portfolio?
Australian ETF Investing FAQs
Righto, so now you know the basics of ETF investing and are thirsty for more.
Let’s get into some more specifics such as Risks, Dividend Reinvestment and the difference between passive and active ETF investing.
- Should I invest in Vanguard Australia’s ETFs or Index Funds?
- How do I register for a Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
- What are the Risks of Investing in ETFs?
- Is there an ETF equivalent to VTS that is domiciled in Australia?
- What kind of returns does the ETF Bloke portfolio average?
- How can I minimise fees when buying Australian ETFs?
Model Australian ETF Portfolios
Consider yourself an apprentice ETF investor no more? Ready to pull together your own ETF portfolio?
Let’s get started by looking at some example Australian ETF Investing portfolios:
- Aussie Lazy Portfolio
- Vanguard Australia ETF Portfolios
- All Australian ETF Portfolio
- ETF Bloke’s Portfolio
Got a question you want answered?
Drop me a line on the Contact page.